"In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy." - Albert Clarke

Thursday, May 13, 2010

chakra meditation

Coming off a horrid but blessedly short-lived stomach virus this week, I began easing back into yoga with a short, easy podcast on the beach yesterday afternoon.  It felt wonderful.   There is nothing quite like the roar of the waves and the soft sand underfoot to enhance your sense of being connected to the Earth.  

I want to share a very brief chakra-balancing meditation that I came across recently - it's led  by Alanna Kaivalya (the JivaDiva) and is only about 10 minutes in length but leaves me feeling grounded and refreshed every time I practice.  I also love it because, and let's be honest, we don't always have time for a 45 minute - 1 hour meditation session.  Kids, life, dinner, phones, errands, etc etc.

Balance ye chakras while ye may.

No comments:

Post a Comment