"In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy." - Albert Clarke

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hatha yoga on the beach

otherwise titled "yoga practice that ate my camera".

Ok, so it was the *sand* that, amusingly enough, you can see blowing  past the camera lens that killed the camera, but let's not quibble.

Good things about this experience:

1.  It was a REALLY nice practice.   Very relaxing.

2.  The focus was actually pretty good (unlike my previously posted headstand video).

3.  I've learned that using a couple of books as a tripod on a windy beach?  Not such a hot idea.

Ah, life and it's lessons..... ;-)




I like to video myself practicing every few months;  it gives me a better idea of my form and how I am progressing.   Next time, though, I'll choose a less sandy venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment