"In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy." - Albert Clarke

Monday, July 12, 2010

headstand

I've got lots that I've been meaning to write here, but computer time has been scarce lately.   I want to quickly upload a video tonight, though - - I spent an hour on the beach tonight, doing yoga and meditating.  I tell you, there is something about being on the beach ~ the sound of the waves, the Laughing Gulls, the feel of the sand ~ that is simply inspiring.  I find myself so much more "in the zone", so to speak.

Here is a short clip of my headstand after I finished my yoga practice.   I am really pleased by how strong my core is becoming;  it makes it *so* much easier to get up into the pose.  I'm also feeling much more confident, and able to hold the pose longer.  It's coming along nicely!

My camera auto-focused about a foot in front of the camera.  Let's pretend I was going for some hazy, Zen cinematographic style...  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment