"In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy." - Albert Clarke

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

first photo

I decided to process and post the first photo that I took on a photo outing this morning with a good friend - at first glance, I thought "Drat. Fudged this one."  Not sharp, etc.   You know?  It's really grown on me.  I think I like it.


My brain, it be fizzled tonight.   I had a really good day - culminating in getting some wonderful news: I have a piece accepted to a local, juried art exhibition next month at a local gallery.  Very big deal in my World, and I'm excited.   

Tired, too, though.  Time for some book & early-to-bed therapy, I think. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that you have this great new adventure in jurried art, Kathy! I think it is fabulous! I am sure it will all be a wonderful experience. Love this photo, btw! I think it's terrific. Hugs and nighty night wishes! andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my friend - and I like this pic too. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete